- Sort by Default Order
The fresh new CODE board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.The Code builds off the successful Macro design offering an incredibly fast lifting maneuverable platform to get you up and riding in a flash. Premium materials make for an exceptionally lightweight & durable board that allows direct control from rider through to the foil.From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
As the sport of Wingsurfing is literally taking off, its range of use is getting exponentially wider. The all new Crosswing X2 follows the sports leap in performance to provide cutting edge features not seen in other wings.The Crosswing X2 has an all new body outline and inflatable frame which makes it incredibly stiff and rigid. The wing holds its shape while under heavy loads or while boosting massive airs.The control factor has been upped in many important ways. First off, we’ve fully separated the air boom inflation from the leading edge inflated section. This allows us to properly pressure each section individually to achieve the X2’s incredible stiffness while in flight. We’ve then taken that concept one step further with our unique Double Strut™ technology.The Double Strut™ of the X2 allows one inflated mini strut to support the canopy profile while the second “boom” strut is designed for precise ergonomics and predictable wing control. Each strut serves its own function and purpose without compromise.In a nod to Wingsurfing’s incredible portability we have designed a hybrid handle system which draws on the best features of a rigid boom and the portability of a webbing handle. The result is a wider handle allowing the rider to micro trim their hand positions while riding to find the perfect center of effort. The rigid handles provide more direct rider input to the wing which in turn delivers an immediate result in wing control. As a bonus, the wing can still be folded and placed into a small sized pack for easy portability.The X2’s increase in performance is seen across the Wingsurfing spectrum. From quick starts to high speed runs. From tight surfing to huge airs, the Crosswing X2 is ready to perform wherever your imagination takes you.DESIGN PROFILE Leading edge inflatable dihedral with forward outline and "ultra rigid double strut"FEATURES
- NEW ultra rigid double strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW wide span handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW harness line attachment point
- NEW increased LE diameter for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW improved low end
- NEW hybrid dihedral for increased stiffness and roll stability
- Nano ripstop
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforceme
SIZES: 4M / 5M / 6MThe Mantis has become synonymous with its outstanding range and versatility. Not only does the wing perform amazingly in waves, on ocean downwinders, but it’s also proved itself to excel on the racecourse or on the lakes and flat water venues. The Mantis Apex series takes the performance to a whole new level through the introduction of the Ultra HP frame material. Aside from a 22% weight saving in frame material, the big benefit comes from the ability to hold higher pressures, allowing us to reduce the LE diameter while maintaining stiffness. This leads to a leaner profile and a higher performing product. (Leash sold separately) Click to view Wrist Leash Click to view Waist Leash
The Mantis Apex utilizes a medium Dihedral design to deliver a precisely balanced power to stability ratio. This translates to precision handling and feedback from the wing.
Refined wingtip twist allows for wing to breathe while maintaining canopy tension.
Thanks to Ultra-HP the Mantis Apex has a lean profile for efficient upwind performance, wide speed range and an extremely responsive frame.
A highly rigid single strut for low weight and predictable depower.
A refined window layout, made from weather resistant TPU provides increased visibility when riding.
Through a combination of Ultra-HP material, refined profiles and Tip Twist, the Mantis Apex has incredible controllable and power in a wide range of wind conditions.
A lightweight laminate material which boasts amazing strength and stability especially at higher pressures. The use of Ultra HP allows for the opportunity to get a stronger frame at higher pressures, allowing the wing to utilize a 20% smaller diameter leading edge compared to normal materials.
WIDESPAN ANTI TWIST HANDLES
Cabrinha introduced the Widespan handles on the X2 and have since lead the charge in design. Strategically placed to allow for the ultimate in micro adjustment when riding, but to also allow for easy packdown at the end the session, the Widespan Anti Twist Handles take your winging experience to new levels.
There are a million new ways to fly. And the all new Mantis from Cabrinha is our most versatile way to take flight. The Mantis is a streamlined, light weight but extremely rigid hand held wing that will power up any foilboard, surfboard, skate or snowboard. It has a simple inflated frame and single strut to keep things light and tight. The Mantis is ideal for surfing. While fully depowered it will fly perfectly wherever you place it, or you can steer it through your turns with our unique front handle. It’s stiffness allows you to power right through the gusts or take to the air.Any way you want to fly it, the Mantis will deliver performance and predictability in an incredibly simple to use wing.DESIGN PROFILE Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral with a medium aspect ratio outline, rigid frame and lightweight design.FEATURES
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano Tech Ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron LE
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Safety wrist leash included
FREEWING GO LEARN TO WING AND NEVER STOP The FreeWing GO has a pioneering, ultra compact geometry, suitable for any level of rider. The shorter wingtips do not catch when learning, gybing, during advanced water starts or rotations. The short wingtips also enhance the ease of use when not foiling or on snow, ice, with skateboards and land boards. The large diameter middle frame creates instant power and a rigid feel, getting you up and going, despite a relatively lower aspect ratio. The wind range is huge as it’s such an easy wing to control over powered. The handles are easy to grab, while the windows are positioned and optimized for important visibility/ safety.
From ReedinSuperWingX came from designing wings for the past three years and coming to the conclusion that if we wanted higher performance we needed to use higher performance material. After experimenting with existing windsurfing monofilms and Xply, we then started working with the leading X-Ply manufacturer to develop a 1 mil triax X-ply based on their already existing and proven technology used for high end racing sailboats. The X ply is stiffer, stronger and has virtually no stretch compared to canopy material, this provide a ride like you’ve never experience winging, the whole platform is much stiffer with absolutely no flutter even when the wing is flown at Neutral making it the most stable and silent ride you’ll ever experience. The profile stays true to the design allowing for a faster ride and un-matched upwind performance. The X-ply is also a lot more resistant at impact than regular Canopy material. The Use of Xply would not have been possible without our patent pending Fold Strip that allows for the wing to be carried in a small bag. The fold strip allows the wing to be folded in half at the level of the canopy material strip then rolled, preventing de-facto creases on the X-ply.
- X-ply Canopy : the stiffest+ strongest canopy yet.
- Triple Layer LE center panel tapering to double layer : very rigid Leading Edge for a direct ride.
- Evolutive AR: Like on our SuperWing, the Aspect ratio is specifically designed on each surface in order to provide the best handling for each size. Bigger sizes have lower AR for a shorter wing span and better low end power while smaller size have a slightly higher AR for superior high end control and speed.
- S strut with recessed handles : S strut provide a very direct reponse because ethe back of the strut is directly connected to the canopy of the wing, while the recess at the level of the handle allows for a short handle that still provide ample room for your hands, so you can have a very direct control of the wing, while keeping a very comfortable handle. Wide handles in order to easily adjust your hands position to adjust to wind force, built with internal core for an overall stiff handle covered with soft and comfy sleeve made of an abrasion resistance canvas for great comfy grip.
- 9mm one pump hose for faster inflation of strut combined with a strut dump valve for fast deflation. Hose and dump valve are located in the very front of the strut to also act as a lock for the strut bladder to prevent unwanted movements of the bladder when the wing is deflated.
- Our exclusive gradiated triple layer LE in the center provides a very stiff wing for direct and efficient feel.
- Canopy built under tension for the most stable profile and wing, this provides a very direct feel with zero flutter when riding and also ensures a very stable ride in both neutral style riding when you simply hold the wing in the wind using the front handle and riding position.
- Slightly bowed out Leading edge curvature: provides a very stable platform.
- S-strut with recessed handles: the back of the strut is directly connected to the canopy for a very direct feel, the recess at level of handles offer the best ergonomics possible.
- Radial seams: Thanks to the triple axis grid of the X-ply, we could built the absolute perfect planform for the canopy in order to spread the effort throughout the entire to the absolute perfection, this translate into a wing that is simply more efficient.
- Wing Carry Bag
- Wrist Leash
- Pump Sold Separately
NEW EXTENDED WINDOWS
FOR A MUCH LARGER FIELD OF VISIONHigh-visibility windows allows safety in crowds – the more you see, the safer you’ll be!
NEW WINGTIPS ARE ANGLED INWARD
FOR LARGER SIZE 5, 6, and 7The inward angled wingtips on the 5, 6, and 7 m2 sizes to keep the tips out of the water when starting or overpowered.
NEW THICKER, SOFTER, WIDE SPANNING HANDLESFor micro trimming at speed.
NEW KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT
IN THE MOST CRITICAL AREAThe Kevlar, found in a bulletproof vest, is put in the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
NEW ANGLED HANDLESAngled handles for convenience getting started and to perform jibes and maneuvers.
NEW LEASH CUFF SYSTEMThe included leash has a cuff system that allows you to strap in with only one hand.
NEW HOSE CLAMP
ANOTHER INNOVATION FOR YOUR SAFETYThe hose clamp is used to isolate the air pressure in the central strut and leading edge. In the event of leaking bladder, the clamp ensures that some air remains in the wing. OPEN THE HOSE CLAMP WHEN INFLATING / DEFLATING: To open the hose clamp, push on the lever to allow the clamp to open. CLOSE THE HOSE CLAMP DURING WING SESSION: To close the hose clamp, squeeze the clamp together while feeling the teeth ratchet until clamp feels tight.
NEW HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT POINTSThe harness lines reduce fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
NEW CENTRAL STRUT AIR VALVE
ON LARGER SIZE 5, 6, AND 7For you to deflate the larger wings faster and easier.
NEW EASY DE-POWERVery powerful, with arm pressure minimized due to easy de-power.
NEW STRUT REINFORCEMENTSmart localized strut reinforcements for added durability and minimum wing weight.
Sale!Starboard Airush Freewing PRO ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE STIFF, FAST AND DURABLE The PRO is our finest-tuned performance wing for wingfoil racing but is still fantastically easy to use for the everyday rider looking to go fast. The taught X-ply canopy combined with a super rigid Ho’okipa airframe generates the most efficient, direct transfer of energy giving the PRO incredible low-end power, rapid acceleration and maximum top-end speed. The PRO also features an increased aspect ratio generating a more efficient wing, delivering more power in all conditions. It’s our most advanced wing yet.