FULL GAS, ALWAYS
Experience a world of power at your fingertips. Since inception in 2007 the Edge has been purpose built to provide the ultimate freeride experience, capable of heartstopping riding speeds and gravity defying big air performance.
After 16 years of refinement the V12 also offers a handling quality that will supercharge the sessions of any intermediate twin-tip rider, not just the super high flying renegades!
- High adrenaline free ride machine with crazy upwind performance
- Massive boost and hang time
- Transverse shaping and ultra taut canopy
- Powerful sheeting with excellent control for super fast riding
- Refined handling, pre-loaded tips and ultra smooth flying
WHY YOU FEEL IT:
- New refined design and sail control
- Transverse sail shaping results in a cleaner aerofoil for increased performance
- Improved and cleaned up aerofoil section delivers more drive through the window
- Pre-loaded wing tips add aerodynamic performance
- Reduced drag
- Improved low end
- High performance Technora bridle lines offer a vast reduction in parasitic drag
- Three back-line tab settings to tweak bar pressure and turning speed
- Lightweight EVA anti flap battens improve overall aerodynamic flow and trailing edge finish
- High aspect planform with intricate sail shaping for fast handling and direct response
- Highly supportive five strut design delivers incredible stability in the most extreme conditions
A HISTORY OF HITTING IT BIG
First launched in 2007, the Edge blasted its way to helping riders claim back-to-back racing world championship titles for five years in a row.
Ram air foil kites started to take over the elite racing scene after that, when kites like the Ozone R1 became the racing machine of choice. The Edge’s fast riding speeds and tremendous power management continued to enthral, however…
Over the coming years the Edge continued to prove itself one of the most versatile kites when it came to the application of power, weaponizing big air freeriders, speed kiting record hunters as well as future racing stars when it became the official kite for the IKA Under-21 A-class race category, which it still is today.
THE LEGEND CONTINUES:
The smooth combination of speed and power will amplify the enjoyment of any freerider looking for the ultimate sensation of escape.
In the hands of riders like Jamie Overbeek, however, the Edge is also a verified 36 metre boosting behemoth capable of reaching for the stars.