The Ozone Edge V11 has been designed for riders who want to ride fast, send it for massive air and hang time to reach altitudes reserved only for the gods. Even though it can be seen winning podiums and floats riders high above the water, don’t be afraid, this is a user-friendly powerhouse that anyone can handle. Easy to access performance comes naturally through this super-charged free ride kite, it is an explosive high adrenaline machine that will leave you in withdrawal after every session.
Now reaching its 11th version milestone, the Edge is as popular as ever and has been meticulously revised to take you beyond. The Edge V11 is incredibly smooth in the air thanks to refined profile sections and a new wing tip shape. The new rip-stop gives the canopy has increased support and maintains form even in gusty conditions.
The handling reaction time has also been improved, it drives faster through turns making it easier to send it big and maximise satisfaction from your free ride sessions. The bar feeling is smoother and more progressive on the back lines as the kite transitions through angle of attack range, helping during take off to perfectly time your jumps.
The Edge V11 is also one of the best inflatable kite in existence for taking advantage on the snow. It’s got speed, power, and the best attribute is how easily you can get air – all you have to do is gain speed, edge hard and send it.
Outlined below are some of the very important design features:
- New 5 strut construction for weight savings & increased canopy flex
- New rip-stop canopy material with advanced ultra flex coating
- New technical rip-stop dacron improves strength, durability and longevity.
- Huge de-power range
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- High Performance Bridle Lines
- Water Kite Technical Bag
Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17 and 19m
For 10 to 25 knots a rider of the following weight range should use the following size kite: